How To Care For Your New Thread A Pixel Item
We want to make sure that you get the most out of every item purchased through Thread A Pixel. That's why we've put together the guide below to help you care for each product type we offer:
- For best results, we recommend you wash your item before use.
- Before washing, ensure you undo all buttons, close zips and check pockets are empty
- Wash at 30 degrees and inside out to help preserve the personalisation
- Do not bleach any item and ensure to wash similar colours and textures together
- To avoid excess friction, do not overload your washing machine
- Do not leave your item in a wet environment and do not tumble dry. If possible, lay it flat to avoid shrinking
- Do not dry clean as chemicals used in dry cleaning can damage the print on your garment
- Never iron over a print, iron inside out on the lowest setting
If you follow these guides we expect your personalised clothing to last many years. If you need to wash your garments at a higher temperature or require hardwearing items, we recommend embroidery rather that print. Embroidery can sustain higher temperatures and friction. Always read the label and other garment wash care instructions.